Berryhill Realty Co. Application Instructions
Due to COVID-19, and the Phase 2 status of the Safer at Home Order, our office is restricting visitors to one person at a time. As a result, we have adjusted our application procedures to streamline the application process. Prospective residents must check out a key to view the interior of the property they are interested in BEFORE applying. To submit your application, after checking out a key and seeing the interior of the unit, please submit the following information listed below in our office between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. We will not take a home off the market, or process an application, until we have received everything listed below and have verified applicants income.
- Completed 2-page application with no blank spaces. (For spaces that do not apply, write N/A.)
- Copy of a valid photo ID and social security card (or W-7) for each applicant
- Application fee of $55 per person, 18 or older (money order or cashier’s check)
- Security deposit equal to the monthly rent. It must be separate from the application fee (money order, cashier’s check or personal check form only)
- Full body photo of all pets, if applicable. (Vet records may be requested)
- Copy of the marriage certificate (for married applicants with different last names.)
- Proof of income
o W-2 Employees: Last two check stubs AND 2019 W-2
o 1099 Employees: Last two years of tax returns
Supporting documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before your appointment. Please note that we may request additional documentation to process your application, but the above items are needed to start the process.
Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Emailing documents to our office does not hold a property. You may want to call our office to confirm availability before coming in to apply.