? Applicants must be in our office by 4:00PM Monday - Friday in order for their application to be accepted.
? Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
? To expedite the process, please make sure that your application is complete, and you have all supporting documents. Only a completed application can be accepted.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not accept Section 8 Housing Vouchers.
1. Before applying for a property you must check out the keys from our office to view the interior.
Keys can be checked out with a valid photo ID, Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm for a $40 cash refundable key deposit. For your convenience, you may keep the keys over a 24 hour period or for the weekend.
The person who will be applying and living at the property must see the property. They cannot have a representative (friend, family, or agent) view the property for them.
2. When submitting an application BOTH the security deposit and application fees are due. Please take a moment to review our qualifications.
- If paying security deposit by money order, please leave the money order blank in the event of refunds.
- Application fees must be in cash or money order.
3. You will need to supply the following information along with your completed application:
- Proof of income - such as pay stubs and W-2 or 10-99's. We can accept bank statements or a letter from your employer on company letterhead; however, they are not as verifiable and, therefore, do not hold the same weight in evaluating your application. If you are self-employed, we will require a profit and loss statement and your tax records for the last two years.
b. Valid photo ID
A valid, state issued driver's license
A valid, state issued identification card
A valid, passport
c. Valid social security card
We can also accept an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), also known as a W-7.
d. In order to combine income, a marriage certificate is required if applicants do not share the same last name.
4. Applications are processed in 2 business days.
If your application is not approved, security deposits are refunded. Application fees are non-refundable.
*Properties will be offered, shown and made available for lease to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal opportunity housing throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Equal Housing Opportunity Slogan: "Equal Housing Opportunity."