Thank you for your interest in applying for one of our properties!
Before submitting an application, please take a moment to carefully review the information below. If you still need assistance please call our office at (704) 333-0723, and we will happily answer your questions.
If you experience a maintenance emergency while viewing one of our properties please call the office at (704) 333-0723. If the office is closed, please follow the instructions on the voicemail to contact emergency maintenance.
Our rental application can be found by clicking HERE.
Due to the State's Safer at Home Order, our office is currently only allowing one person at a time in our office. Please keep in mind that we only accept one application at a time, first come, first serve. Please review the special application instructions for step-by-step directions on how to view and apply for our available properties.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at (704)333-0723.
- Applicants must be in our office by 4:00PM Monday - Friday in order for their application to be accepted.
- Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- To expedite the process, please make sure that your application is complete, and you have all supporting documents. Only a completed application can be accepted.
Unfortunately, at this time we do not accept Section 8 Housing Vouchers.
Due to COVID-19, and the Phase 2 status of the Safer at Home Order, our office is restricting visitors to one person at a time. As a result, we have adjusted our application procedures to streamline the application process. Prospective residents must check out a key to view the interior of the property they are interested in BEFORE applying. To submit your application, after checking out a key and seeing the interior of the unit, please submit the following information listed below in our office between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. We will not take a home off the market, or process an application, until we have received everything listed below and have verified applicants income.
- Completed 2-page application with no blank spaces. (For spaces that do not apply, write N/A.)
- Copy of a valid photo ID and social security card (or W-7) for each applicant
- Application fee of $55 per person, 18 or older (money order or cashier’s check)
- Security deposit equal to the monthly rent. It must be separate from the application fee (money order, cashier’s check or personal check form only)
- Full body photo of all pets, if applicable. (Vet records may be requested)
- Copy of the marriage certificate (for married applicants with different last names.)
- Proof of income
- W-2 Employees: Last two check stubs AND 2020 W-2
- 1099 Employees: Last two years of tax returns
Supporting documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before coming into our office. Please note that we may request additional documentation to process your application, but the above items are needed to start the process.
Applications are accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Emailing documents to our office does not hold a property. We suggest that you call our office to confirm availability before coming in to apply.
If your application is not approved, security deposits are refunded. Application fees are non-refundable.
*Properties will be offered, shown and made available for lease to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal opportunity housing throughout the nation. We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Equal Housing Opportunity Slogan: "Equal Housing Opportunity."