Berryhill Realty Co. Application Instructions
We have adjusted our application procedures to streamline the application process. Prospective residents must check out a key to view the interior of the property they are interested in BEFORE applying. To submit your application, after checking out a key and seeing the interior of the unit, please submit the following information listed below in our office between 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM Monday to Friday. We will not take a residence off the market, or process an application, until we have received everything listed below and have verified that applicant's income meets our income guidelines.
- Completed 2-page application with no blank spaces. (For spaces that do not apply, write N/A.)
- Copy of a valid photo ID and social security card (or W-7) for each applicant
- Application fee of $55 per person, 18 or older (money order or cashier’s check)
- Security deposit equal to the monthly rent of the property applying for. This payment must be separate from the application fee (money order, cashier’s check or personal check)
- Full body photo of all pets, if applicable. (Vet records may be requested)
- Copy of the marriage certificate (for married applicants with different last names.)
- Proof of income
o W-2 Employees: Last two check stubs AND Previous Year W-2
o 1099 Employees: Last two years of tax returns with all Schedules and supporting documents
Supporting documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before arriving at our office. Please note that we may request additional documentation to process your application, but the above items are needed to start the process.
Applications are accepted and processed on a first come, first serve basis. Emailing documents to our office does not hold a property. You may want to call our office to confirm availability before coming in to apply.